B.M.W. acknowledges financial support by Albemarle Catalysts and the Dutch Science Foundation (NWO-CW-VICI grant). The authors also acknowledge EPSRC/CCLRC for beamtime on station 16.4 and Paul Stukas for technical assistance.
Tomographic Energy Dispersive Diffraction Imaging as a Tool To Profile in Three Dimensions the Distribution and Composition of Metal Oxide Species in Catalyst Bodies†
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 46, pages 8988–8991, November 26, 2007
How to Cite
Beale, Andrew M., Jacques, Simon D. M., Bergwerff, Jaap A., Barnes, P. and Weckhuysen, Bert M. (2007), Tomographic Energy Dispersive Diffraction Imaging as a Tool To Profile in Three Dimensions the Distribution and Composition of Metal Oxide Species in Catalyst Bodies. Angew. Chem., 119: 8988–8991. doi: 10.1002/ange.200703673
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2007
- Dutch Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!