This work was supported by the Natural Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars (Grant No. 50525207), the Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 10374092), and the National Basic Research Program of China (Grant No. 2007CB936601)
Converting Free-Standing Porous Silicon into Related Porous Membranes†
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 371–373, December 28, 2007
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Meng, G., Liu, X. and Zhang, L. (2008), Converting Free-Standing Porous Silicon into Related Porous Membranes. Angew. Chem., 120: 371–373. doi: 10.1002/ange.200703698
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2007
- Natural Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 50525207
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10374092
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB936601
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!