This work was supported in part by grants from the ACS (PRF-44353-AC10) and the NSF (DMR-0451788), and a subcontract from GEMSEC, an MRSEC program on the UW campus sponsored by NSF. Y.X. is a Camille Dreyfus Teacher Scholar (2002–2007). B.L. was partially supported by the Postdoctoral Fellowship Program of the Korea Research Foundation (KRF).
A Water-Based Synthesis of Octahedral, Decahedral, and Icosahedral Pd Nanocrystals†
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 48, pages 9439–9442, December 10, 2007
How to Cite
Lim, B., Xiong, Y. and Xia, Y. (2007), A Water-Based Synthesis of Octahedral, Decahedral, and Icosahedral Pd Nanocrystals. Angew. Chem., 119: 9439–9442. doi: 10.1002/ange.200703755
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2007
- ACS. Grant Number: PRF-44353-AC10
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0451788
- Korea Research Foundation (KRF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!