The authors are grateful to one of the referees for suggesting the inclusion of the reaction scheme flowchart shown in Figure S10 in the Supporting Information.
A Self-Catalyzing Hydrogen-Storage Material†
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 896–901, January 18, 2008
How to Cite
Yang, J., Sudik, A., Siegel, Donald J., Halliday, D., Drews, A., Carter, Roscoe O., Wolverton, C., Lewis, Gregory J., Sachtler, J. W. Adriaan., Low, John J., Faheem, Syed A., Lesch, David A. and Ozolinš, V. (2008), A Self-Catalyzing Hydrogen-Storage Material. Angew. Chem., 120: 896–901. doi: 10.1002/ange.200703756
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!