This work was supported financially by Grant-in-Aids for Creative Scientific Research (No. 16GS0209) and for Scientific Research on Priority Area “Advanced Molecular Transformations of Carbon Resources” (No. 18037034) from MEXT. Y.N. acknowledges The Sumitomo Foundation for support, and K.S.K acknowledges the Honjo International Scholarship Foundation for generous financial support.
Nickel-Catalyzed Addition of Pyridine-N-oxides across Alkynes†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 46, pages 9028–9030, November 26, 2007
How to Cite
Kanyiva, K., Nakao, Y. and Hiyama, T. (2007), Nickel-Catalyzed Addition of Pyridine-N-oxides across Alkynes. Angew. Chem., 119: 9028–9030. doi: 10.1002/ange.200703758
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2007
- The Sumitomo Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!