This work is supported by NSFC (20775016, 20575013, 20525519), 973 Program (2007CB714506), Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline B109, and the Swiss–China cooperation research program.
MALDI In-Source Photooxidation Reactions for Online Peptide Tagging†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 14, pages 2686–2688, March 25, 2008
How to Cite
Qiao, L., Roussel, C., Wan, J., Kong, J., Yang, P., Girault, Hubert H. and Liu, B. (2008), MALDI In-Source Photooxidation Reactions for Online Peptide Tagging. Angew. Chem., 120: 2686–2688. doi: 10.1002/ange.200703876
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2007
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20775016, 20575013, 20525519, 2007CB714506
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline B109
- Swiss–China cooperation research program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!