This work was supported by the Walters-Kundert Charitable Trust, the Swiss State Secretariat for Education and Research and the Swiss National Science Foundation.
Self-Assembly in Systems of Subcomponents: Simple Rules, Subtle Consequences†
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 383–386, December 28, 2007
How to Cite
Sarma, Rupam J. and Nitschke, Jonathan R. (2008), Self-Assembly in Systems of Subcomponents: Simple Rules, Subtle Consequences. Angew. Chem., 120: 383–386. doi: 10.1002/ange.200703877
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2007
- Walters-Kundert Charitable Trust
- Swiss State Secretariat for Education and Research
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!