We thank Dr. Nakayama and Dr. Shingaya for laser Raman measurements, and Prof. Sugimura for XPS measurements. This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) (No. 19205016) and Scientific Research on Priority Area“Chemistry of Coordination Space” (No. 18033007) from MEXT (Japan) and Industrial Technology Research Grant Program in 2004 from NEDO of Japan (T.T.).
Gold(0) Porphyrins on Gold Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 313–316, December 28, 2007
How to Cite
Kanehara, M., Takahashi, H. and Teranishi, T. (2008), Gold(0) Porphyrins on Gold Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem., 120: 313–316. doi: 10.1002/ange.200703943
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2007
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 19205016
- Scientific Research on Priority Area“Chemistry of Coordination Space”. Grant Number: 18033007
- Industrial Technology Research Grant Program
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2001/2008/z703943_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.