We thank the University Grants Committee Area of Excellence Scheme (AoE/P-10/01) and The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Area of Strategic Development) for financial support of this study. FerroNPS refers to a series of P,S ligands with a ferrocenyl motif and an amine linkage.
Palladium–(S,pR)-FerroNPS-Catalyzed Asymmetric Allylic Etherification: Electronic Effect of Nonconjugated Substituents on Benzylic Alcohols on Enantioselectivity†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 7, pages 1300–1303, February 1, 2008
How to Cite
Lam, F., Au-Yeung, T.-L., Kwong, F., Zhou, Z., Wong, K. and Chan, Albert S. C. (2008), Palladium–(S,pR)-FerroNPS-Catalyzed Asymmetric Allylic Etherification: Electronic Effect of Nonconjugated Substituents on Benzylic Alcohols on Enantioselectivity. Angew. Chem., 120: 1300–1303. doi: 10.1002/ange.200703955
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2007
- University Grants Committee Area of Excellence Scheme. Grant Number: AoE/P-10/01
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!