Stimulating discussions with Jörgen Larsson, Abraham Szöke, Klas Andersson, Magnus Bergh, Anne L'Huillier, Richard London, Gösta Huldt, and Janos Hajdu are gratefully acknowledged. Many thanks to Martin Chaplin for his supportive webpage: http://www.lsbu.ac.uk/water/. The Swedish Research Foundation is acknowledged for financial support.
Picosecond Melting of Ice by an Infrared Laser Pulse: A Simulation Study†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 8, pages 1439–1442, February 8, 2008
How to Cite
Caleman, C. and van der Spoel, D. (2008), Picosecond Melting of Ice by an Infrared Laser Pulse: A Simulation Study. Angew. Chem., 120: 1439–1442. doi: 10.1002/ange.200703987
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2007
- Swedish Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!