We thank the NIH (GM52964) and the Welch Foundation for generous support. We also thank Dr. Joe Reibenspies for X-ray structural analysis, Francisco M. Torres for early studies in this project, and Prof. Justin Du Bois for helpful discussions.
Enantioselective Synthesis of (+)-Monobromophakellin and (+)-Phakellin: A Concise Phakellin Annulation Strategy Applicable to Palau'amine†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 7, pages 1304–1306, February 1, 2008
How to Cite
Wang, S. and Romo, D. (2008), Enantioselective Synthesis of (+)-Monobromophakellin and (+)-Phakellin: A Concise Phakellin Annulation Strategy Applicable to Palau'amine. Angew. Chem., 120: 1304–1306. doi: 10.1002/ange.200703998
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2007
- NIH. Grant Number: GM52964
- Welch Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!