We appreciate the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20732003) for financial support. We also thank Sichuan University Analytical & Testing Center for NMR analysis and the State Key Laboratory of Biotherapy for HRMS analysis.
Highly Enantioselective Hydrophosphonylation of Aldehydes Catalyzed by Tridentate Schiff Base Aluminum(III) Complexes†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 398–400, December 28, 2007
How to Cite
Zhou, X., Liu, X., Yang, X., Shang, D., Xin, J. and Feng, X. (2008), Highly Enantioselective Hydrophosphonylation of Aldehydes Catalyzed by Tridentate Schiff Base Aluminum(III) Complexes. Angew. Chem., 120: 398–400. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704116
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20732003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!