The authors are grateful to Dr. Amy E. Wright from the Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institution for forthright discussions and for sharing comparative spectral data, and Dr. Les Dakin and Dr. Qibin Su for the preparation of intermediates leading to the synthesis of 4. This research was financially supported by GM55740. J.S.P. is grateful to Amgen, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Merck Co., Novartis, Pfizer, and GSK for financial support. J.T.L. acknowledges an ACS Graduate Fellowship sponsored by Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceuticals and a Merck Graduate Fellowship. F.P. is grateful to the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft for a postdoctoral fellowship.
Total Synthesis and Stereochemical Reassignment of (+)-Neopeltolide†
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 48, pages 9371–9374, December 10, 2007
How to Cite
Youngsaye, W., Lowe, Jason T., Pohlki, F., Ralifo, P. and Panek, James S. (2007), Total Synthesis and Stereochemical Reassignment of (+)-Neopeltolide. Angew. Chem., 119: 9371–9374. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704122
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2007
- Amgen. Grant Number: GM55740
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck Co.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceuticals
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!