This work was supported by Creative Research Initiatives (Center for Time-Resolved Diffraction) of MOST/KOSEF.
Transient X-ray Diffraction Reveals Global and Major Reaction Pathways for the Photolysis of Iodoform in Solution†
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 1063–1066, January 25, 2008
How to Cite
Lee, J., Kim, J., Cammarata, M., Kong, Q., Kim, K., Choi, J., Kim, T., Wulff, M. and Ihee, H. (2008), Transient X-ray Diffraction Reveals Global and Major Reaction Pathways for the Photolysis of Iodoform in Solution. Angew. Chem., 120: 1063–1066. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704150
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!