We gratefully acknowledge financial support from NSFC (20221101, 20490213, and 20571041) and the Start-Up Fund of the Dalian University of Technology.
Metal-Tunable Nanocages as Artificial Chemosensors†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 891–895, January 18, 2008
How to Cite
He, C., Lin, Z., He, Z., Duan, C., Xu, C., Wang, Z. and Yan, C. (2008), Metal-Tunable Nanocages as Artificial Chemosensors. Angew. Chem., 120: 891–895. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704206
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2007
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20221101, 20490213, 20571041
- Dalian University of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!