Financial support was provided within the framework of a European Network of Excellence, GOSPEL, FP6-IST-507610, by the Swiss Bundesamt für Bildung und Wissenschaft.
Opposite Signs of Capacitive Microsensor Signals upon Exposure to the Enantiomers of Methyl Propionate Compounds†
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 927–930, January 18, 2008
How to Cite
Kurzawski, P., Bogdanski, A., Schurig, V., Wimmer, R. and Hierlemann, A. (2008), Opposite Signs of Capacitive Microsensor Signals upon Exposure to the Enantiomers of Methyl Propionate Compounds. Angew. Chem., 120: 927–930. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704346
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2007
- Swiss Bundesamt für Bildung und Wissenschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!