This work was supported by NSFC-20671062, NCET-05-0395, Key Project of Basic Research of Shanghai (05JC14020), Shanghai Pujiang Program (B4727A), Shuguang Program (06SG12), and the State Key Laboratory of Structural Chemistry. We also thank the “Instrumental Analysis Center” of Jiao Tong University for the use of the spectrometers.
Self-Assembly of a Homochiral Nanoscale Metallacycle from a Metallosalen Complex for Enantioselective Separation†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 7, pages 1265–1269, February 1, 2008
How to Cite
Li, G., Yu, W., Ni, J., Liu, T., Liu, Y., Sheng, E. and Cui, Y. (2008), Self-Assembly of a Homochiral Nanoscale Metallacycle from a Metallosalen Complex for Enantioselective Separation. Angew. Chem., 120: 1265–1269. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704347
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2007
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20671062
- NCET. Grant Number: 05-0395
- Key Project of Basic Research of Shanghai. Grant Number: 05JC14020
- Shanghai Pujiang Program. Grant Number: B4727A
- Shuguang Program. Grant Number: 06SG12
- State Key Laboratory of Structural Chemistry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!