The authors thank the NSF of China (20421303, 20473021, 20633030), the National High-Technology Research and Development Program of China (2006AA03Z336), the State Key Basic Research Program of PRC (2003CB615807), the Shanghai Science and Technology Committee (07QH14003), and the Shanghai Education Committee (06SG03) for financial support.
Ga–Al Mixed-Oxide-Supported Gold Nanoparticles with Enhanced Activity for Aerobic Alcohol Oxidation†
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 340–343, December 28, 2007
How to Cite
Su, F.-Z., Liu, Y.-M., Wang, L.-C., Cao, Y., He, H.-Y. and Fan, K.-N. (2008), Ga–Al Mixed-Oxide-Supported Gold Nanoparticles with Enhanced Activity for Aerobic Alcohol Oxidation. Angew. Chem., 120: 340–343. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704370
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2007
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20421303, 20473021, 20633030
- National High-Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2006AA03Z336
- State Key Basic Research Program of PRC. Grant Number: 2003CB615807
- Shanghai Science and Technology Committee. Grant Number: 07QH14003
- Shanghai Education Committee. Grant Number: 06SG03
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2001/2008/z704370_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.