We are grateful to the NIH (K.D.K., GM28962) and Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (J.S., S.S., and M.C.H.) for research support.
Reactions of a Copper(II) Superoxo Complex Lead to CH and OH Substrate Oxygenation: Modeling Copper-Monooxygenase CH Hydroxylation†
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 1, pages 88–91, December 17, 2007
How to Cite
Maiti, D., Lee, D.-H., Gaoutchenova, K., Würtele, C., Holthausen, Max C., Narducci Sarjeant, Amy A., Sundermeyer, J., Schindler, S. and Karlin, Kenneth D. (2008), Reactions of a Copper(II) Superoxo Complex Lead to CH and OH Substrate Oxygenation: Modeling Copper-Monooxygenase CH Hydroxylation. Angew. Chem., 120: 88–91. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704389
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2007
- NIH. Grant Number: GM28962
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!