This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, and the National Institutes of Health (grant no. GM 58907 to J.L.S.)
The Largest 15N–15N Coupling Constant Across an NHN Hydrogen Bond†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 1139–1142, January 25, 2008
How to Cite
Pietrzak, M., Try, Andrew C., Andrioletti, B., Sessler, Jonathan L., Anzenbacher, P. and Limbach, H.-H. (2008), The Largest 15N–15N Coupling Constant Across an NHN Hydrogen Bond. Angew. Chem., 120: 1139–1142. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704411
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2007
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM 58907
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!