This work was supported by the Strategic Research Themes on “Bio-nanotechnology” and “Organic Optoelectronics” of the University Development Fund of The University of Hong Kong, and the Hong Kong Research Grants Council (HKU 7039/03P). W.L. thanks The University of Hong Kong for a University Postdoctoral Fellowship and for a Small Project Funding. We thank Mr. Frankie Yu-Fai Chan and Mr. Wing-Sang Lee of the Electron Microscope Unit of The University of Hong Kong for technical assistance. We also thank the reviewers for their valuable comments.
A Submicrometer Wire-to-Wheel Metamorphism of Hybrid Tridentate Cyclometalated Platinum(II) Complexes†
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 24, pages 4644–4648, June 2, 2008
How to Cite
Lu, W., Chui, S.-Y., Ng, K.-M. and Che, C.-M. (2008), A Submicrometer Wire-to-Wheel Metamorphism of Hybrid Tridentate Cyclometalated Platinum(II) Complexes. Angew. Chem., 120: 4644–4648. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704450
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2007
- University Development Fund of The University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council. Grant Number: HKU 7039/03P
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!