This research was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20502020) and a startup fund from Wuhan University.
Nickel-Catalyzed Reductive Cyclization of Unactivated 1,6-Enynes in the Presence of Organozinc Reagents†
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 12, pages 2311–2314, March 7, 2008
How to Cite
Chen, M., Weng, Y., Guo, M., Zhang, H. and Lei, A. (2008), Nickel-Catalyzed Reductive Cyclization of Unactivated 1,6-Enynes in the Presence of Organozinc Reagents. Angew. Chem., 120: 2311–2314. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704452
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20502020
- Wuhan University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!