The authors are grateful to the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20533010) and the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2006CB202504) for financial support.
Hydrogenation of Carbon Dioxide is Promoted by a Task-Specific Ionic Liquid†
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 1143–1145, January 25, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Xie, Y., Li, W., Hu, S., Song, J., Jiang, T. and Han, B. (2008), Hydrogenation of Carbon Dioxide is Promoted by a Task-Specific Ionic Liquid. Angew. Chem., 120: 1143–1145. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704487
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20533010
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2006CB202504
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!