This work was supported by the Department of Homeland Security and the Federal Aviation Administration under grant DHS S&T 06-G-026. R. Masel acknowledges funding from Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) under U.S. Air Force grant FA8650-04-1-7121. SEM was carried out in the Center for Microanalysis of Materials, University of Illinois, which is partially supported by the U.S. Department of Energy under grantDEFG02-91-ER45439.
On-Chip Micro Gas Chromatograph Enabled by a Noncovalently Functionalized Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Sensor Array†
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 27, pages 5096–5099, June 23, 2008
How to Cite
Lee, C., Sharma, R., Radadia, Adarsh D., Masel, Richard I. and Strano, Michael S. (2008), On-Chip Micro Gas Chromatograph Enabled by a Noncovalently Functionalized Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Sensor Array. Angew. Chem., 120: 5096–5099. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704501
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2007
- Department of Homeland Security
- Federal Aviation Administration. Grant Number: DHS S&T 06-G-026
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). Grant Number: FA8650-04-1-7121
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DEFG02-91-ER45439
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.