The study is partly supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (14350482) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan). We thank Dr. T. Kuzumaki and Prof. Y. Mitsuda for the TEM observations.
Highly Stable Giant Supramolecular Vesicles Composed of 2D Hydrogen-Bonded Sheet Structures of Guanosine Derivatives†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 1054–1057, January 25, 2008
How to Cite
Yoshikawa, I., Sawayama, J. and Araki, K. (2008), Highly Stable Giant Supramolecular Vesicles Composed of 2D Hydrogen-Bonded Sheet Structures of Guanosine Derivatives. Angew. Chem., 120: 1054–1057. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704535
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2007
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 14350482
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!