This work is supported by NFSC No. 20671054 and 20373001, by the CNRS, by the JCqn2005039 and THSJZ, the University Paris-Sud 11, and by the ANR agency (grant No. ANR-05-52437). The authors thank Prof. Yadong Li for helpful suggestions in preparing this manuscript. Special thanks are dedicated to Prof. Zheming Wang for XRD data collection.
Unprecedented Replacement of Bridging Oxygen Atoms in Polyoxometalates with Organic Imido Ligands†
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 14, pages 2666–2670, March 25, 2008
How to Cite
Hao, J., Xia, Y., Wang, L., Ruhlmann, L., Zhu, Y., Li, Q., Yin, P., Wei, Y. and Guo, H. (2008), Unprecedented Replacement of Bridging Oxygen Atoms in Polyoxometalates with Organic Imido Ligands. Angew. Chem., 120: 2666–2670. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704546
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2007
- NFSC. Grant Numbers: 20671054, 20373001
- University Paris-Sud 11
- ANR agency. Grant Number: ANR-05-52437
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!