This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (no. 440, Panoscopic Assembling and High Ordered Functions for Rare Earth Materials, and no. 16080215) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology.
Dynamic Control of Photoluminescence for Self-assembled Nanosheet Films Intercalated with Lanthanide Ions by Using a Photoelectrochemical Reaction†
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 13, pages 2514–2517, March 14, 2008
How to Cite
Ida, S., Ogata, C., Shiga, D., Izawa, K., Ikeue, K. and Matsumoto, Y. (2008), Dynamic Control of Photoluminescence for Self-assembled Nanosheet Films Intercalated with Lanthanide Ions by Using a Photoelectrochemical Reaction. Angew. Chem., 120: 2514–2517. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704608
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!