We thank CERC3 and the Austrian Science Fund (FWF project no. I19-B10) for funding, and W. A. van der Donk, University of Illinois, for providing the pRW2 double-mutant template. This study was conducted in association with COST action D25 - Applied Biocatalysis within the working group “Biooxidation”.
Self-Sufficient Baeyer–Villiger Monooxygenases: Effective Coenzyme Regeneration for Biooxygenation by Fusion Engineering†
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 12, pages 2307–2310, March 7, 2008
How to Cite
Torres Pazmiño, Daniel E., Snajdrova, R., Baas, B.-J., Ghobrial, M., Mihovilovic, Marko D. and Fraaije, Marco W. (2008), Self-Sufficient Baeyer–Villiger Monooxygenases: Effective Coenzyme Regeneration for Biooxygenation by Fusion Engineering. Angew. Chem., 120: 2307–2310. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704630
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2007
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Number: I19-B10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!