We thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China, the Major Basic Research Development Program (Grant No. 2006CB806106), the “111” project (B06005) of the Ministry of Education of China, and Merck Research Laboratories for financial support.
Catalytic Asymmetric Reaction with Water: Enantioselective Synthesis of α-Hydroxyesters by a Copper–Carbenoid OH Insertion Reaction†
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 946–948, January 18, 2008
How to Cite
Zhu, S.-F., Chen, C., Cai, Y. and Zhou, Q.-L. (2008), Catalytic Asymmetric Reaction with Water: Enantioselective Synthesis of α-Hydroxyesters by a Copper–Carbenoid OH Insertion Reaction. Angew. Chem., 120: 946–948. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704651
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Major Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2006CB806106
- Ministry of Education of China
- Merck Research Laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!