This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China, the 111 Project (No. B07004), the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (PCSIRT), and the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University.
Corrosion Resistance of Superhydrophobic Layered Double Hydroxide Films on Aluminum†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 13, pages 2500–2503, March 14, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, F., Zhao, L., Chen, H., Xu, S., Evans, David G. and Duan, X. (2008), Corrosion Resistance of Superhydrophobic Layered Double Hydroxide Films on Aluminum. Angew. Chem., 120: 2500–2503. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704694
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: B07004
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (PCSIRT)
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!