This work is supported by a University Research Committee Grant (RG55/06) and Supplementary Equipment Purchase Grant (RG134/06) from Nanyang Technological University.
Highly Efficient Ruthenium(II) Porphyrin Catalyzed Amidation of Aldehydes†
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 1154–1156, January 25, 2008
How to Cite
Chang, J. and Chan, P. (2008), Highly Efficient Ruthenium(II) Porphyrin Catalyzed Amidation of Aldehydes. Angew. Chem., 120: 1154–1156. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704695
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2007
- Nanyang Technological University. Grant Numbers: RG55/06, RG134/06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!