We acknowledge support from NIH 1S10RR016657-01 for the Indiana University Mass Spectrometry Facility.
Pure CH Hydrogen Bonding to Chloride Ions: A Preorganized and Rigid Macrocyclic Receptor†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 14, pages 2689–2692, March 25, 2008
How to Cite
Li, Y. and Flood, Amar H. (2008), Pure CH Hydrogen Bonding to Chloride Ions: A Preorganized and Rigid Macrocyclic Receptor. Angew. Chem., 120: 2689–2692. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704717
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2007
- NIH. Grant Number: 1S10RR016657-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!