This work was partly supported by Grants-in-Aid for The 21st Century COE Program for Frontiers in Fundamental Chemistry (T.K.) and for Scientific Research (T.K.) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. We also thank Tosoh Finechem Corporation for the generous gifts of alkyl lithiums.
Generation and Coordinating Properties of a Carbene Bearing a Phosphorus Ylide: An Intensely Electron-Donating Ligand†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 1157–1160, January 25, 2008
How to Cite
Nakafuji, S.-y., Kobayashi, J. and Kawashima, T. (2008), Generation and Coordinating Properties of a Carbene Bearing a Phosphorus Ylide: An Intensely Electron-Donating Ligand. Angew. Chem., 120: 1157–1160. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704746
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!