This research was partly supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (No. 19028015, Chemistry of Concerto Catalysis) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan). We thank Yusuke Aida (TUAT) for his experimental assistance and Takasago International Corporation for the gift of modified binap ligands. H8-binap=2,2′-bis(diphenylphosphanyl)-5,5′,6,6′,7,7′,8,8′-octahydro-1,1′-binaphthyl.
Highly Regio-, Diastereo-, and Enantioselective [2+2+2] Cycloaddition of 1,6-Enynes with Electron-Deficient Ketones Catalyzed by a Cationic RhI/H8-binap Complex†
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 7, pages 1332–1336, February 1, 2008
How to Cite
Tanaka, K., Otake, Y., Sagae, H., Noguchi, K. and Hirano, M. (2008), Highly Regio-, Diastereo-, and Enantioselective [2+2+2] Cycloaddition of 1,6-Enynes with Electron-Deficient Ketones Catalyzed by a Cationic RhI/H8-binap Complex. Angew. Chem., 120: 1332–1336. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704758
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2007
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas. Grant Number: 19028015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!