We are grateful to the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant Nos. 20732003 and 20472056) for financial support. We also thank the Sichuan University Analytical & Testing Center for performing the NMR analysis.
An N,N′-Dioxide/In(OTf)3 Catalyst for the Asymmetric Hetero-Diels–Alder Reaction Between Danishefsky's Dienes and Aldehydes: Application in the Total Synthesis of Triketide†
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 7, pages 1328–1331, February 1, 2008
How to Cite
Yu, Z., Liu, X., Dong, Z., Xie, M. and Feng, X. (2008), An N,N′-Dioxide/In(OTf)3 Catalyst for the Asymmetric Hetero-Diels–Alder Reaction Between Danishefsky's Dienes and Aldehydes: Application in the Total Synthesis of Triketide. Angew. Chem., 120: 1328–1331. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704759
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20732003, 20472056
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!