The authors thank V. Collière and L. Datas (UPS-TEMSCAN) for TEM/HRTEM measurements, P. Lecante (CEMES-CNRS) for WAXS analysis, J. F. Meunier (LCC-CNRS) for MS analyses, and S. Maynadié-Parres (LCC-CNRS) for recording the MAS NMR spectra. We are grateful to the CNRS for financial support, in particular for the CNRS-DFG bilateral project no. 1372. J.G.-A. thanks the Ministerio de Educatión y Ciencia de Espaňa for a postdoctoral fellowship (EX2004-0039).
Reactions of Olefins with Ruthenium Hydride Nanoparticles: NMR Characterization, Hydride Titration, and Room-Temperature CC Bond Activation†
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 2104–2108, February 28, 2008
How to Cite
García-Antón, J., Axet, M. Rosa., Jansat, S., Philippot, K., Chaudret, B., Pery, T., Buntkowsky, G. and Limbach, H.-H. (2008), Reactions of Olefins with Ruthenium Hydride Nanoparticles: NMR Characterization, Hydride Titration, and Room-Temperature CC Bond Activation. Angew. Chem., 120: 2104–2108. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704763
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2007
- CNRS. Grant Number: CNRS-DFG bilateral project no. 1372
- Ministerio de Educatión y Ciencia de Espaňa. Grant Number: EX2004-0039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!