These authors contributed equally to this research.
Phototriggering of Cell Adhesion by Caged Cyclic RGD Peptides†
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 17, pages 3236–3239, April 14, 2008
How to Cite
Petersen, S., Alonso, J. M., Specht, A., Duodu, P., Goeldner, M. and del Campo, A. (2008), Phototriggering of Cell Adhesion by Caged Cyclic RGD Peptides. Angew. Chem., 120: 3236–3239. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704857
We thank Neo MPS Laboratories (Strasbourg, France) for synthesizing the peptide, and Alexandra Goldyn, Henriette Ries, and Ralf Kemkemer (research group of Prof. J. Spatz, MPI für Metallforschung, Stuttgart, Germany) for help with the cell experiments. The RGD peptide sequence is Arg-Gly-Asp.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!