These authors contributed equally to this work.
X-Ray Structure and Designed Evolution of an Artificial Transfer Hydrogenase†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 8, pages 1422–1426, February 8, 2008
How to Cite
Creus, M., Pordea, A., Rossel, T., Sardo, A., Letondor, C., Ivanova, A., LeTrong, I., Stenkamp, Ronald E. and Ward, Thomas R. (2008), X-Ray Structure and Designed Evolution of an Artificial Transfer Hydrogenase. Angew. Chem., 120: 1422–1426. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704865
This work was funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation (Grants FN 200021-105192 and 200020-113348), the Roche Foundation as well as the FP6 Marie Curie Research Training network (MRTN-CT-2003-505020) and the Canton of Neuchâtel. We thank Umicore Precious Metals Chemistry for a loan of ruthenium. We thank C. R. Cantor for the streptavidin gene.
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2007
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 200021-105192, 200020-113348
- Roche Foundation
- FP6 Marie Curie Research Training network. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2003-505020
- Canton of Neuchâtel
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!