Bayer Prof. and Distinguished Service Prof. of Chemistry.
Confirmation of the Stereostructure of (+)-Cytostatin by Fluorous Mixture Synthesis of Four Candidate Stereoisomers†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 1146–1149, January 25, 2008
How to Cite
Jung, W.-H., Guyenne, S., Riesco-Fagundo, C., Mancuso, J., Nakamura, S. and Curran, Dennis P. (2008), Confirmation of the Stereostructure of (+)-Cytostatin by Fluorous Mixture Synthesis of Four Candidate Stereoisomers. Angew. Chem., 120: 1146–1149. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704893
We thank the National Institute of General Medical Science of the National Institutes of Health for funding of this work. C.R.-F. thanks the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science (MECD) for a postdoctoral fellowship. We thank Prof. Dale Boger and Dr. Brian Lawhorn for providing a sample of natural cytostatin along with spectra of synthetic and natural samples as well as for helpful advice.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2007
- National Institute of General Medical Science of the National Institutes of Health
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science (MECD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!