This work was financially supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SFB 625) and the Max Planck Society through the program ENERCHEM. We thank Dr. C. G. Clark, Jr. for his help in the preparation of the manuscript.
Transparent Carbon Films as Electrodes in Organic Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 16, pages 3032–3034, April 7, 2008
How to Cite
Wang, X., Zhi, L., Tsao, N., Tomović, Ž., Li, J. and Müllen, K. (2008), Transparent Carbon Films as Electrodes in Organic Solar Cells. Angew. Chem., 120: 3032–3034. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704909
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2007
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!