These authors contributed equally.
Iron-Nanoparticle-Catalyzed Hydrolytic Dehydrogenation of Ammonia Borane for Chemical Hydrogen Storage†
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 12, pages 2319–2321, March 7, 2008
How to Cite
Yan, J.-M., Zhang, X.-B., Han, S., Shioyama, H. and Xu, Q. (2008), Iron-Nanoparticle-Catalyzed Hydrolytic Dehydrogenation of Ammonia Borane for Chemical Hydrogen Storage. Angew. Chem., 120: 2319–2321. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704943
We are grateful to the reviewers for their valuable suggestions and comments. This work was supported financially by AIST and NEDO. J.-M. Yan thanks the JSPS for a fellowship.
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!