We are grateful to the ARO (W911NF-05-1-0430 and W911NF-06-1-0147), the NSF (CHE-0645563), the donors of the Petroleum Research Fund as administered by the American Chemical Society (44077-G1), and the Welch Foundation (F-1621)for their generous financial support. C.W.B. is a Beckman Young Investigator and a Cottrell Scholar of Research Corporation.
Diaminocarbeneferrocenophanes and Their Transition-Metal Complexes†
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 12, pages 2299–2302, March 7, 2008
How to Cite
Khramov, Dimitri M., Rosen, Evelyn L., Lynch, Vincent M. and Bielawski, Christopher W. (2008), Diaminocarbeneferrocenophanes and Their Transition-Metal Complexes. Angew. Chem., 120: 2299–2302. doi: 10.1002/ange.200704978
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2007
- ARO. Grant Numbers: W911NF-05-1-0430, W911NF-06-1-0147
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0645563
- Petroleum Research Fund. Grant Number: 44077-G1
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: F-1621
- Beckman Young Investigator
- Cottrell Scholar of Research Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!