We gratefully acknowledge GSK and EPSRC for studentships (E.M.B.), the Royal Society for a University Research Fellowship (M.J.G.), Philip & Patricia Brown for a Next Generation Fellowship (M.J.G.), and the EPSRC Mass Spectrometry service (University of Swansea). We are also grateful to Prof. Steven Ley for valuable support.
Synthesis of Rhazinicine by a Metal-Catalyzed CH Bond Functionalization Strategy†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 16, pages 3046–3049, April 7, 2008
How to Cite
Beck, Elizabeth M., Hatley, R. and Gaunt, Matthew J. (2008), Synthesis of Rhazinicine by a Metal-Catalyzed CH Bond Functionalization Strategy. Angew. Chem., 120: 3046–3049. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705005
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!