This work was supported by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (F.E.) and Merck Doctoral Study Program (M.D.T.)
Rapid Determination of Both the Activity and Enantioselectivity of Ketoreductases†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 14, pages 2679–2681, March 25, 2008
How to Cite
Truppo, Matthew D., Escalettes, F. and Turner, Nicholas J. (2008), Rapid Determination of Both the Activity and Enantioselectivity of Ketoreductases. Angew. Chem., 120: 2679–2681. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705046
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2007
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!