This work was supported by the National Science Foundation, grants CHE-0518234 and CHE-0431991, and by the Indiana METACyt Institute of Indiana University, founded in part through a major grant from the Lilly Endowment, Inc. We thank Prof. Krishnan Raghavachari for performing the theoretical calculations.
Does a Charge Tag Really Provide a Fixed Charge?†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 13, pages 2497–2499, March 14, 2008
How to Cite
He, Y. and Reilly, James P. (2008), Does a Charge Tag Really Provide a Fixed Charge?. Angew. Chem., 120: 2497–2499. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705048
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-0518234, CHE-0431991
- Indiana METACyt Institute of Indiana University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!