This work was partly supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (grant no. 18065020, “Chemistry of Concerto Catalysis”) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan, and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) (grant no. 18205010) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science.
Isoprene Polymerization with Yttrium Amidinate Catalysts: Switching the Regio- and Stereoselectivity by Addition of AlMe3†
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 14, pages 2682–2685, March 25, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Nishiura, M., Yuki, M., Luo, Y. and Hou, Z. (2008), Isoprene Polymerization with Yttrium Amidinate Catalysts: Switching the Regio- and Stereoselectivity by Addition of AlMe3. Angew. Chem., 120: 2682–2685. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705120
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 18205010
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 18065020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!