We thank the National Science Foundation (grant no. CHE-0518427) for support of this work, and Richard A. Loomis and John G. Glennon for assistance with NIR spectroscopy.
The Use of Single-Source Precursors for the Solution–Liquid–Solid Growth of Metal Sulfide Semiconductor Nanowires†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 17, pages 3259–3262, April 14, 2008
How to Cite
Sun, J. and Buhro, William E. (2008), The Use of Single-Source Precursors for the Solution–Liquid–Solid Growth of Metal Sulfide Semiconductor Nanowires. Angew. Chem., 120: 3259–3262. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705142
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0518427
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!