We thank the Hong Kong Research Grants Council (Project No. CityU 101606) and the City University of Hong Kong (Project No. 7002098) for financial support. K.Y.Z. acknowledges the receipt of a Postgraduate Studentship, administrated by the City University of Hong Kong.
Exploitation of the Dual-emissive Properties of Cyclometalated Iridium(III)–Polypyridine Complexes in the Development of Luminescent Biological Probes†
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 12, pages 2245–2248, March 7, 2008
How to Cite
Lo, K.-W., Zhang, K. Y., Leung, S.-K. and Tang, M.-C. (2008), Exploitation of the Dual-emissive Properties of Cyclometalated Iridium(III)–Polypyridine Complexes in the Development of Luminescent Biological Probes. Angew. Chem., 120: 2245–2248. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705155
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2007
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council. Grant Number: CityU 101606
- City University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: 7002098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!