We thank the Hong Kong Research Grants Council (Project No. CityU 101606) and the City University of Hong Kong (Project No. 7002098) for financial support. K.Y.Z. acknowledges the receipt of a Postgraduate Studentship, administrated by the City University of Hong Kong.
Exploitation of the Dual-emissive Properties of Cyclometalated Iridium(III)–Polypyridine Complexes in the Development of Luminescent Biological Probes†
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 12, pages 2245–2248, March 7, 2008
How to Cite
Lo, K.-W., Zhang, K. Y., Leung, S.-K. and Tang, M.-C. (2008), Exploitation of the Dual-emissive Properties of Cyclometalated Iridium(III)–Polypyridine Complexes in the Development of Luminescent Biological Probes. Angew. Chem., 120: 2245–2248. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705155
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2007
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council. Grant Number: CityU 101606
- City University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: 7002098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!