This work is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China, the State Basic Research Projects of China (2006CB806103 and 2007CB936402), and Major International (Regional) Joint Research Project. Y.L. thanks the Swiss State Secretariat for Education and Research for the scholarship that allowed him to work for nine months at the ETH in Zurich. We thank Prof. Xiaodong Zou and Prof. Osamu Terasaki at Stockholm University for providing the HRTEM images and valuable discussions. Thanks also to Prof. Ying Xu at the University of Georgia for his helpful suggestions.
Combining Structure Modeling and Electron Microscopy to Determine Complex Zeolite Framework Structures†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 23, pages 4473–4477, May 26, 2008
How to Cite
Li, Y., Yu, J., Xu, R., Baerlocher, C. and McCusker, Lynne B. (2008), Combining Structure Modeling and Electron Microscopy to Determine Complex Zeolite Framework Structures. Angew. Chem., 120: 4473–4477. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705175
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- State Basic Research Projects of China. Grant Numbers: 2006CB806103, 2007CB936402
- Major International (Regional) Joint Research Project
- Swiss State Secretariat for Education and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!