We thank Prof. V. Balzani and Prof. M. Venturi for discussions. Financial support from the EU (Biomach project), Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca (PRIN 2006034123_003), and Università di Bologna are gratefully acknowledged. The CSCS and the Centro Studi e Ricerche Enrico Fermi are gratefully acknowledged for the allocation of computer time. The graphical material was supplied by M. Valle from the CSCS Visualization Group.
Unravelling the Shuttling Mechanism in a Photoswitchable Multicomponent Bistable Rotaxane†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 19, pages 3592–3595, April 28, 2008
How to Cite
Raiteri, P., Bussi, G., Cucinotta, Clotilde S., Credi, A., Stoddart, J. Fraser. and Parrinello, M. (2008), Unravelling the Shuttling Mechanism in a Photoswitchable Multicomponent Bistable Rotaxane. Angew. Chem., 120: 3592–3595. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705207
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2007
- Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca. Grant Number: PRIN 2006034123_003
- Università di Bologna
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!